Thursday, October 7, 2010

Links From The Girl Who Sits Behind Me

I have been at my current job for more than six months now, which means that I've had enough time to settle into a fairly standard routine. According to my best estimation, my typical workday is spent as follows:

  • 4.5 hours conceptualizing technological innovation enabling me to reach through computer and shake my clients.
  • 2 hours trolling the interwebz for bootleg mp3s and LOLing at kittens.
  • 1 hour lunching.
  • 47 minutes actual work.*

The rest of my day is split between bathroom breaks, visits to the work pantry, "organizing my to-do list," and clicking on instant message links from The Girl Who Sits Behind Me. She finds some pretty good stuff every now and then, and since I see no reason why I should be the only one to enjoy it, I'm going to start posting everything she sends me right here in this spot, 100% free of time-consuming context. I'll do this around the same time at the end of each day, or week, or month, or until I find something better to do with my time than blog for nobody in particular.

So thanks for inspiring a new feature, Girl Who Sits Behind Me. Please to enoy today's crapload!

  
 

*To the boss, if you're reading this, of course I am kidding. Sort of. No, really.

No comments: